Friday, December 17, 2010

Weight Target Achieved

The last I posted on my weight was about 2 months ago - Losing Weight Fast and Still Losing.

And now, I have already achieved my weight target - 50kg. That took about 2 moths to lose as my appetite has been quite big recently and mind you, I had just taken a whole packet of Cadbury earlier this evening.

But I have to admit that I still do not look fit. This must be due to the reason that I have not been exercising. As my son is reaching 6 months old, I am becoming more and more reluctant to be away from him. I just want to try my best to nurse my son as often and as much as I can before I stop breastfeeding. So, that is the main reason why I have not been exercising.

If you think losing a total 20kg after delivery if my son is good enough, my Hubby is asking me to target for 48 kg. Well, he is just joking but really, 48kg was my weight when I was in Primary 5 and when I was about 5cm shorter than I am now. Will I look healthy at that weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment