Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kepong, KL - Jusco Kepong Nursing Room

I have always gone to The Curve although I was in Kepong to use the Nursing Room there. However, last month when Little Jen was only 4 1/2 mths old, I found that my milk supply was dwindling. Therefore, I could not afford to delay my pumping session for another 15 minutes just because I wanted to pump in comfort. I turned into Jusco Kepong, hoping that there would be a nice Nursing Room available.

My worry was because the old Jusco complex did not seem to be as well equipped as the new ones.

I found the Nursing Room on the 2nd floor of the complex and upon reaching the Nursing Room, I was already feeling dissapointed with my decision to go to Jusco instead of The Curve. There are 2 small toilets meant for Little Kids and outside the toilet area, there are a few tables for diaper changing.

Not giving up, I went further into the room and finally, I found 4 Nursing Rooms with curtains, sofas and tables. The fact that there were 4 nursing rooms were actually much better than what I had expected. However, as usual, none of the rooms had electric sockets for my electric pump. Well, since it was already better than what I expected, I pumped willingly, taking it as part of a workout for my hands.

After pumping, I was wondering if I could make it in time back home for the next pumping session. So, I went around looking for hot water. Right outside the Nursing Rooms, there were only normal water taps for washing hands. Thinking that I could not sterilise my pump, I packed my stuff and walked out of the room when I realised, outside the small toilets, there were taps with hot and cold water!

Oh..nevermind already, I had already packed my stuff, I was too lazy to take them out again and wash and then, sterilise.. so, thank you, Jusco Kepong, I will definitely be back next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment