Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Melaka - Mahkota Parade Nursing Room

I was least expecting Mahkota Parade to have a nursing room since it is an old complex of more than 10 years. Little Jen was starting to cry for milk already and I was telling Hubby that we had to leave already since I had to nurse him.

Upon reaching the elevator, I saw a sign showing a baby and bottle. The discovery immediately lighted me up. The room is located on the 2nd floor and near to the Thai Kuang book store. Since there was a sign that only Mummies are allowed, Hubby went away to do some window shopping. The room is equipped with a button for you to press when you want to open and close the door and inside, there are about 3 rooms for nursing. That was the first time I saw nursing rooms with actual doors.

I like the room's simplicity. The walls are painted all white and there is even a mirror in the room for I-Don't-Know-What. The lack of decoration is a plus point cause Little Jen went straight to nursing and got it done without wasting time looking around. He had become more easily distracted since last month (4 months old) by colours, change of lighting in the surroundings, sounds, etc..

Outside, there are also some toys for kids to play with. There was a Mummy with her Kids playing in the room. Little Jen was laughing at the voice of her little boy shouting in excitement. It was a delightful experience.

1 comment:

  1. oh great that you pointed it out. I used to nurse at the anakku section in Parkson.

    :)

    thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete