Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Search for Little Jen's 1 Year Old Birthday Cake

I am searching high and low in the internet for that special cake for Little Jen's 1st Birthday in July. Found Cakes by Jo which is really interesting with all the beautiful customised designs and personal touch. BUT too bad, she is fully booked until August 2011 already.

There are of course some other online home-made cakes but I am not too confident that the cakes will turn out as well as desired and be mouth-watering.

Then, I thought, why not I bake on my own. May be ugly but at least it is speciallu Mummy-made cake. BUT again, I do not have an oven, mixer and other cake-making utensils. Will have to KIV this until I have  my own little dream kitchen.

Maybe I will shop around with Hubby for cakes nearby .. maybe a Jelly Cake from Jelly Cake House which is conveniently 5 minutes away from home or maybe the usual cake chain store, Tong Kee Bread and Tart Cake House in Connaught or maybe Secret Recipe. Since Little Jen does not know how to speak for himself on the type of cake he wants, I will be the decision maker (*wink*).

Most probably some nice Cheese Cake.. Yummy..

No comments:

Post a Comment