Monday, June 20, 2011

Little Jen - Not sleeping well at night

I am really grateful to have Little Jen sleeping soundly every night before midnight. He will then still get up at about midnight, 3AM and then 6AM before greeting me with a dazed look in the morning.

Last night, he cringed at about midnight, then few times more till it was slightly pass 2AM. I just hoped that he would fall back asleep on his own. However, he cried and cried and then coughed and by that time, I was sitting up, watching him already. He suddenly vomited and then cried loudly in fear. He was frightened, I carried him up so that he would not choke, comforted him, wiped him clean and then, made sure he slept soundly again. He woke up a few times again shortly and cried before passing out some gas. I was agitated but Hubby said that he must be feeling unwell and just needed some comforting.

In the morning, his poop was again greenish and thick liquid-like, similar to last night's. Might be that he was having diarrhoea and that caused him to have very gassy tummy last night. Poor Little Jen and of course, poor Mummy, hopefully, tonight he will sleep better (*smile*).

No comments:

Post a Comment