Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little Jen is 11 Months Old

Little Jen turns 11 months old yesterday and we are all really looking forward to his very first birthday.

In the past 11 months, he had shown tremendous growth mentally, physically and of course, emotionally as well. He still does not know how to stand and walk without support now. However, I am in no rush as I believe that he will know how to when the time comes. Without any support, he can take a staggering 3 steps and stand for about 5 seconds at max.

Teeth-wise.. The same, he still has 7 teeth and the rest have not sprouted yet. Nonetheless, he is already taking in a lot of solids like porridge, bread, biscuits and his favourite - fruits. With only 7 teeth, I have already bought him a tiny toothbrush for him to toy around.

His weight is about 9kg now, nowhere near 10 yet but since he is within the healthy weight range, it is okay although he has not put on much weight for the past few months.

He is not used to being with my own parents and when I leave him at home while I run some errands outside, he will start fussing and crying all the time. Once recently, he actually stopped crying and according to my Mum, he suddenly seemed to thought of some great idea and started scrambling up the staircase. However, when he was on the first floor, he started crying out loud again. Buzzy Mummy knew what Little Jen was trying to do. He thought of climbing upstairs so that he could find Mummy. He does that a few times a day when he wants to see Mummy at home. I am working from home and I work upstairs whereas he is always downstairs with my Mother-In-Law. It is such an amazing feeling to know how much he appreciates Mummy (*smile*). By the way, trying to teach him some sort of emotional independence and this proves how much he has developed mentally.

Buzzy Mummy thinks about Little Jen every second she is away as well. Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment