Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Little Jen's First Book


Hubby and I both enjoy reading a lot. So, I am thinking that my Little Jen will enjoy reading as well. So, we bought him Bedtime Stories and Rhymes.

Of course at the age of 11 months old, he can see neither see anything familiar on all the pages in the book, nor can he relate them to things he sees in his daily life. 

Still, he enjoys flipping the pages of the book, excited with the way the pages turn. I have tried reading to him but he does not have the patience to even wait for me to finish a short rhyme. He wants to enjoy things the way he likes - By flipping, pointing at certain pictures and shouting, "Arrgh!!!" as if he just discovered something really interesting (*smile*).


He had the books for weeks and one fine day, as I thought I could trust him not to tear the pages, he tore one and shouted happily. What an achievement!




Oh what to do.. This is Little Jen a.k.a. Little Disaster. Will just buy him another book when he is older then.

No comments:

Post a Comment