Monday, June 6, 2011

Food You Crave for During Pregnancy = Food Your Baby Enjoys Very Much

My auntie once told me that whatever I crave for when I was pregnant would be more or less the stuff that my Little Jen would like later. I ate apple and avoided oranges during pregnancy. The fruit that I must have every week is banana! I liked papaya too. Right before my delivery, I craved a lot for Durians! Just in time to have a few before I went into confinement.

I avoided eating pork as the taste just put me off. However, I liked chicken and amongst all the dishes at the table, I would attack mainly the vegetables. All vegetables except turnips, white carrots and similar carrot-like vegetables.

And, yes, my Little Jen has similar likings and dislikes. However, this is not entirely true as he likes to have pork in his porridge too, at least he does not reject it totally like me during pregnancy. Babies do not usually enjoy vegetables but yes, he likes vegetables. No rejections at all and he especially loves to eat fruits.

So, verdict on this is partially true.

No comments:

Post a Comment