Monday, November 1, 2010

Why Breastfeeding?

Woke up one day to find that my hubby was still in bed when he should already be at work. Good that I did not start shouting at him before checking on him. He was having a high fever and his face was all red. The night before he was complaining of sorethroat. Doctor said that it may be due to the infection in his throat that was causing him the high temperature.

Also, in the past few nights, our little boy had waking up to cry in the middle of the night causing us both to have poor sleep. So, I guessed that it was partly the fault of our innocent little boy.

My mother-in-law did tell me that he had never breastfed any of her children and that included my hubby. So, it was no surprise that my hubby fell sick more than I did in the years that we were together.

So as to not let history repeat itself, I am breastfeeding my son and he will get the best from me till at least he is 6 mths old. My son is not 1 week to being 4 mths old. I am sure I can do it *smile*.

No comments:

Post a Comment