Monday, November 29, 2010

Malaysia Baby, Children & Parents Expo 2010

27th Nov 2010 (Saturday)

Hubby and I rushed to the Malaysia Baby, Children & Parents Expo 2010 by about 10.30am armed with our cut-out forms from The China Press and also Sin Chew Daily. Hubby filled in the forms and dropped one of them in the Lucky Draw box while I queued up to collect the free Appeton goody bag.


By then, many families were already queueing up as well for their 2000 goody bags. Hubby and I then took a walk at the exhibition area on the right side of the hall. Halfway, Hubby gave up pushing the stroller and offered to just stand at one corner and toyed with his new gadget, the DSLR camera. There were just so many pregnant mummies around and Hubby did not want to risk bumping into any one of them with the stroller.

Little Jen  and I both continued to scan every booth. Disappointingly, I could not manage to find any pretty baby slings and nothing appealed to me as I had almost everything for Little Jen already.

I then went on to the other side of the hall and again, to no avail. I could not find any pretty baby slings! Frustrated, I walked out of the exhibition area to look for Hubby when I saw a group of people with numbers and the Photogenic Baby's Forms in the hands. I handed my form and got number 570. The current waiting number was 525 and I was asked to wait for an hour and half for our turn.

Hubby and I went for lunch with Little Jen and quickly went back to the hall. Too bad, we were asked to wait for another half an hour and then another hour and half...zzzz...and guess what Hubby ended up doing?

He was at the stage area in the exhibition hall next door, adjusting his camera while waiting for Miss Babelicious to cat walk down the stage! Guess he was too bored with Mr. Family Man already :)

Finally by about 4.30pm, it was our turn for the photo shoot BUT we had to wait for about another hour and half for the selection of pictures. And, to print out 3 pieces of 4Rs costed us RM50!

I just had to bring back some pictures since Little Jen smiled so sweetly at the camera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment