Monday, November 29, 2010

Malaysia Baby, Children & Parents Expo 2010

28th Nov 2010 (Sunday)

"Pui, I dreamt that our Little Jen won 6th prize in the Photogenic Baby Contest..." Hubby told me in the morning when he woke up. By about mid-day, Hubby was restless and asked if I would like to go anywhere today. We then went to Jusco for shopping with Little Jen.

Then, by about 4pm, we were home and I was feeling very impatient already. "Hubby, no one called you?", I asked Hubby. The lady at the booth mentioned that they would call if we were selected as the Top 10 winners for the Photogenic Baby Contest.

I then kept thinking aloud to Hubby.. Is the newspaper too crumpled that they could not see our details clearly and that is why they cannot contact us?.. Or did Hubby state his handphone number wrongly in the form?.. Or are we in the Top 3 and it is such a difficult decision that they are still deciding and thus, cannot call us yet?.. Or did they forget to submit Little Jen's picture for the contest?.. I ended up dozing off in bed.

Hubby woke me up at about 5pm and pestered me to go for a jog with him. So, there we went to Bukit Jalil for a jog with Little Jen in his stroller.

It was already 6.30pm when Hubby suddenly received a call from a stranger to tell that Little Jen made it to the Top 10! So, we flew from Bukit Jalil to Mid Valley, to make it for registration at 6.45pm.

They finally started the prize-giving ceremony by about 7.30pm. The Emcee gave away all the 7 consolation prizes and Little Jen was the 3rd prize winner!



After all that, I am still wondering if Little Jen actually knows that he had won a prize. Our Little Jen won a ground arrangement in Shanghai/Gui Lin China for Hubby and I.

How sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment