Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life is Short...

Yesterday I received a call from Dad telling me that my Uncle had passed away just last night. That night, I thought a lot about how short life is. At 62 years of age, he left behind, a mourning wife, 4 filial children with 2 son-in-laws and one little grandson. I remember his high spirits when he was healthier. He was much more cheerful back then, always making jokes and speaking loud like thunder. You can almost always see a smile on his face.

Few years down the road, a few unfortunate incidents that deterioriated his health. Still, his high fighting spirits always tell us that everything will be alright and it seems like these words are just written on his face 'just be happy, things will go your way'.

Life is really short and it is not the easiest thing to make the best out of the time you have with your loved ones. I wish my Uncle peace and happiness...



No comments:

Post a Comment