Monday, August 1, 2011

Experience on What Say You - RTM, TV2

9.30am

Morning, Little Jen. How nice of you to wake Mummy up while Mummy is still dreaming of all things sweet. Oh no, Little Jen, why did you pee on the floor.. Okay, come, let Mummy bathe you.

11.30am

Breakfast taken and time for myself to take a bath.

1.00pm

I must admit that I am not a real stylo, my hair was last trimmed and coloured more than 6 months ago. Now looking so dull and flat, I have to get a hair cut and a good hair wash. Once in a while must splurge on good hair wash and scalp massage session, it is worthwhile as all the stress will go down the drain too. Mico in Balakong charged me RM45 for a cut, wash and blow session. No charge for the little hair setting done.

2.00pm

Done with hair wash. Okay, one more last thing, my eyebrows. I get them trimmed too at a beauty salon nearby the hair salon. Hopefully I learn the trick to trim them myself very soon.

2.45pm

Home again and Buzzy Mummy is hungry. Instant Penang Har Mee is the solution. Feels yummy to the tummy and the portion is just nice.

3.15pm

Pat pat a little powder and mascara. Ready to go.

4.00pm

Reach RTM and go straight into Wisma TV. No one is at the Reception area. Hmm, there are 2 little girls at a nearby table. They lead me to another guy. The guy directs me into the make up room. The room is so well-lit with so many mirrors. The lady being made-up looks familiar. Oh, why not, she is the Host of the Talk Show.

The guy Host walks into the room soon after I reached. His heavily pregnant wife is around too.

A young lady walks in and introduces herself as Stella. Stella lead me to the waiting room where there are some refreshment available. Dr. Koe goes into the room the same time as me. She seems so enthusiastic. Later, I get my make up and my hair is made slightly curled up. Nice..

5.00pm

Time to get the video camera rolling. The whole session is quite relaxing except for some parts where my misconceptions or rather my strong opinion are being corrected by Dr. Koe, the Lactaton Consultant and Lily, the founder of Anggugu.com. Hmm.. for some, I still trust my own judgement. The whole discussion makes me feel like Breastfeeding is really subjective and nothing to be judgemental about.

6.15pm

It is over and time to go home. Hubby and Little Jen are happily waiting for me outside the house. Not a bad day after all.. the next day will be another normal day.. (*smile*).

No comments:

Post a Comment