Monday, August 22, 2011

Bukit Tinggi & Bukit Raja, Klang - Jusco Nursing Room

Earlier on I had no idea that the older Jusco would be equipped with Nursing Rooms and I went all the way to the Bukit Tinggi Jusco whenever I had to stop by for a session. This was practised though I was really nearby Bukit Raja Jusco and Bukit Tinggi Jusco was about 30 minutes away. One day when I had a little more time and I was nearby Bukit Raja Jusco, I decided to try my luck and look for a nursing room there.

I was pleased enough to find a nursing room with facilities as good as the newer Jusco shopping complexes. It may be a little older but it is enough for a nursing working mummy on the go. There are a few rooms with curtains for privacy as usual. Each room is equipped with comfortable sofa and a small table. No electric point and so, will have to settle for manual pumping. Need to train that muscle anyway so that I can carry Little Jen a little longer and little more often.

Hot water is provided outside the nursing rooms area. The diaper changing tables are also located outside the nursing rooms.

Thumbs up for Jusco for being baby-friendly and also of course nursing working mummy friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment