Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ardo Calypso Dual Breast Pump Will be Back!

Haha.. I finally got a reply from Ardo. Sent a general inquiry to their website to check on the status of the Ardo Calypso Dual Pump. And, YES, they are upgrading the pump and it will be making a come-back in April. However, since the look will remain the same and the difference will be internal, the manufacturer requested to check with them first  before actual purchase to ensure that we are getting the latest model.



April, I can wait since it is not too late. I will be due by end May or early June for my twins. So, enough time to get all this settled before I get busy with the twins.. :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so cool! I don't suppose I've read anything like this before. So wonderful to discover someone with unique thoughts on this issue. Really.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!
    Also see my site > Munchkin

    ReplyDelete