Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Week 24 - Check Up at Pantai Cheras

This month, Mummy weighed 67kg at the clinic (but at home, the scale was only showing 65). Got a comment from the Nurse, "Wah.. Manyak gemuk.." What a comment but I could not blame her. I put on 7kg this time based on their records. This round I could not blame the festive season for the extra weight since it was history.

Ultrasound scan showed that my girl was about 735g whereas my boy was about 635g. Doctor mentioned that the weight difference was okay. However, I only got the ultrasound picture for my boy. Was not able to get my girls' because of her position.


I got a referral letter from Doctor so that I could go to HUKM for my subsequent check ups. Doctor was very neutral on our decision to consider delivering at HUKM. He even advised to go for the fully government and not the private UKM since we stated cost of delivery as a reason for the consideration. I fully agreed since the private wing of UKM's cost could easily matched my own Doctor's. If so, no reason for me to change my Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment