Monday, April 25, 2011

Travelling to Penang - Day 1

Finally at 9.30pm, I get to pump and release myself from engorgement. I have been nursing Little Jen only at night for about 2 months now and therefore, I am really surprised that I am still able to get about 10oz within 15 minutes of pumping.

Here comes the sad part, on the way here to Penang from KL, I kept my ice packs with 6 cans of Oldtown White Coffee in a polystyrene box. Along the way, I stopped in Batu Gajah and Chemor for customer visits. Had dinner along the way to my hotel on Penang island and by the time I checked into my hotel, the ice packed were all molten but the Oldtown White Coffee was still cold. This means if I freeze my expressed breast milk (EBM), they will not stay frozen for 12 hours until I reach home.

So, tonight and tomorrow morning's milk will have to go wasted. I have no way to bring them back (*sob*sob*).

I miss Little Jen so much! And, Hubby too of course. This is the longest time I am away from them since the boirth of Little Jen..

No comments:

Post a Comment