Monday, February 20, 2012

Week 16 - Twins.. Boys, Girls or Both?

In the 4th month visit to Dr. Chow, Doc was trying hard to see the gender of both twins. One was easily identified since the legs were kept wide open for some time. Twin A is a BOY for obvious reasons. By now, we are still not sure if we are having fraternal or identical twins. So, we have to wait for Twin B to show us who he/she is.

During this visit, I was still having my morning sickness.

When I conceived Little Jen, my morning sickness went off by the time I was about 4 1/2 mths and I put on 5kg in my 4th month of pregnancy. I could still remember the nurse asking me, "Selera makan ek?" with a wide grin on her face. The morning sickness made me lost about 2kg and regaining 5kg was good news.

This time with twins, I lost a little weight and maintained my pre-pregnancy weight until the 3rd month, after which I gained 2kg.  Probably cause the twins were not being too choosy on their choice of food or cause I already roughly knew what type of food I could manage down my throat. All I knew was that I was always hungry! And oh, I was also craving for sweets all the time, lots of them.

Doc was already asking me to slow down on my sugar intake due to suspected gestational diabetes in previous pregnancy.. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment