Thursday, February 17, 2011

KL - Isetan, Mid Valley Nursing Room

Just last week a long lost friend of mine invited us out for dinner at Mid Valley. Right before our dinner, Little Jen and I had a good nursing session in Jusco, Mid Valley. As the area was more crowded, I had about 4 Mummies peeping into the Nursing Room to check if it was occupied. Luckily I had my Nursing Cover on and was facing inside while nursing Little Jen.

My Hubby and I almost had our eyes bulging out when my friend suggested to have dinner at The Gardens instead. It was considered to be on a higher end and we were totally unfamiliar with the dining areas available. But we went anyway since it might be great to experience something new. The menu was almost alien to me but interestingly, the food were great - Alexis.

Towards the end of our dinner, Little Jen became cranky and started singing his own tunes loudly. Checked our watches and yes, it was time for Little Jen's early supper. Good to have a friend familiar with The Gardens with us. She suggested us to go to the Nursing Room in Isetan on the 2nd floor where the Kiddies' Section was.

I was impressed with the simplicity of the Nursing Room, totally comfortable to the eyes and for both of us, Me and Little Jen. There were nice curtains and inside there was a table and an arm chair. We were the only family there and the other 2 Nursing Area were unoccupied. Right outside the Nursing Room, it was the Isetan departmental store and some lady staffs were hanging around there. It felt safe and did not feel eerie at all. The music was soft and since the area was almost customer-free, it was calm and quiet.

Outside the Nursing Area, there were taps for hot and cold water and also a few diaper changing stations. I would certainly visit the Nursing Room again since it should be less packed than the Nursing Room in Jusco, Mid Valley and also cause the Nursing Room at Isetan was better equipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment