Monday, January 3, 2011

Starting Solid Food 1

This is a link to a great article on starting solid food for your Little Ones - STARTING SOLID FOODS.

For the past 3 weeks, my Little Jen had been taking a spoonful a day of rice cereals. The rice cereal was given usually after he took his expressed breat milk (EBM) when I was away for work. Baseed on the article, it seemed like solid is best to be given in between milk sessions. Since I was also thinking of trying to reduce my pumping session during working hours or skip one of the session, maybe this is a better idea. Will have to try and work out a suitable feeding schedule for Little Jen. Maybe as following:

9.30am - Rice cereal
10.30am - Milk
1.00pm - Milk
3.30pm - Rice cereal
4.30pm - Milk

I wonder if this will be okay on him, will blog on the improved schedule later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment